Service and Rates
New Gallery Hours
Rochester Fantasy Art Gallery
closed on Monday
Windmill Farm and Craft Market
Sat 8am - 4pm
2 Hour Classes
open by appointment
$35 a person public and Private Parties under 10 people
$25 a person Private Party over 10 people
Write me at...
873 Atlantic Ave
Rochester NY 114609
Thomas C. Chaffer
About Thomas C Chaffer
Thomas C Chaffer was born in 1969 in up-state NY.
He first attended College at Orange County Community College in NY; there he studied Painting under Ivan Mishov (from Chicago) and Henry Wallace of NYC.
He moved to FL. In his 20’s to enjoy the beach, Painting Wall Murals, and some free-lance Graphic Design (before the age of Photo-Shop).
In the Late 90’s Thomas moved to Montana to study more Fine Art under the teachings of Tom Rippon and Steve Connell, working in clay and bronze.
He also had time to work in Graphic Design with photo-Shop for University of Montana Productions
After graduating with his BFA from The University of Montana Thomas moved home to be near his family in up-state NY.
Thomas has spent recent years instructing Art at Painting with a Twist in the Rochester Area.
Thomas is often a guest host on the TV Show Art For The People in Rochester, NY.
Thomas opened his own gallery and workshop in Fairport, NY in 2015 and has recently moved to the Downtown Rochester Area with a new Gallery featuring Fantastic Fantasy and Sci/Fi Art work from Rochester and National Artist. Thomas instructs painting in local venues around the upstate NY area
Policy and Privacy
All images and artwork are owned by Large Artist. Unauthorize use of any image is prohibited
Our refund policy is All Sales Final. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at and send your item to: 36 West Ave # 4 Fairport NY United States 14450.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: USPS UPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:36 West Ave # 4, Fairport NY United States 14450. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
The term 'Large Artist Gallery & Workshop' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 West Ave # 4 Fairport NY United States 14450. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.